Involving Your School or Church
1. Register online (link above) or at 414-727-8176. Indicate your school/church (if it’s not listed you can add it). Below that, please check the box that says “I will be a contact for the school/church”.
2. Spread the word! Invite as many families as possible to register*. You can find announcements, flyers and pledge forms to make this easy! We recommend your team meet at the site*.
Example message: “When you arrive, look for Mr.Smith in his St. Paul's t-shirt.”
3. Keep spreading the word:) In this crazy world we often need to hear a message a few times.
4. Get Donations! Encourage your team to ask for donations. It’s easy to sponsor a walker in online or on paper:
A: Online: Go high tech and super-easy.
5. Enjoy Life-A-Thon knowing that YOU are helping change hearts and save lives! Perhaps your team will even win a Silver Sneaker Award!
Bonus: If 20 people are registered for a school team 2 weeks prior to the event, we will make special pins for the team. These can be picked up and distributed by a school contact at the event.
*On-site registration will be available the day of the event, but we really prefer pre-registration:)
*Participants are welcome to participate virtually and walk/run on their own.
“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” John 8:12